Academic Courses by IEN Staff
All courses below taught at the University of Virginia are through the Department of Urban and Environmental Planning in the School of Architecture. Current course offerings in the department can be found here. For more information, please contact us.
- Mediation Theory and Skills PLAN 3250/5250 – Spring Semester
- Collaborative Planning PLAC 5240 – Fall Semester
- Righting Unrightable Wrongs: Challenges of Restitution and Reparations USEM 1570 – Spring Semester
- Community Food Systems PLAC 5500-003 – Spring Semester
- Group Facilitation PLAN5580-002 – Fall Semester
- Farmers Markets and Applied Food Systems Research PLAC 5500-001 – Summer Semester